Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Created ByHand - Letter of the Alphabet

Oooh, I had a happy mail day today! I got my new Marie Antoinette rubber stamps from Oxford Impressions! I put off making my Created Byhand challenge until I got them - I knew exactly what I wanted to do. For my background, I did the Faux Designer Paper technique from Technique Junkies. I used another Junkies tech - Faux Chipboard - for the initial. I embellished my queenly 4x4 with trim and a crown from RockCandy studios.

You NEED to get these stamps! I can't wait to play with them this week!

14 comments:

  1. wow! this is gorgeous and I loooove those new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Your piece is awesome!!!! What cool rubber stamps.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your background, Shelly! Those stamps looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, what a fabulous faux designer paper technique background. Really super look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow this is fantastic.
    Very impressive. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I am having my stamp set hand delivered to me on Saturday--can't wait!

    I'm going to have to look up the faux chipboard. Your monogram is amazing.

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this piece! Your background is wonderful, can't wait to get my hands on these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am with cyndi and shelby i don't get mine until lunch on saturday..but they look like great fun...now to find time to do all i want to do..stamp. garden, raise chickens, make bread etc....

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card is perfect with the beautiful image from marie antoinet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was just over at Suzannes blog and saw this. It is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!